MapLink™ | Zoning Application Forms

If you are establishing a new use, a zoning application must be completed and submitted to the City of Easton. The Zoning Administrator reviews each application to determine the type of development process and or permit required for any proposed land use.

Please select the appropriate application form document from the links below.

For questions on how to proceed, please contact the city.